Our office is fully computerized with fleet management software by GPRS to optimize the time of arrival at the point of origin of the service. Each vehicle is equipped with a data terminal to receive / send information to headquarters.
The Hardware and equipment is as follows:
- Three terminals for reserve management
- A terminal functions as a switchboard with four telephone lines connected.
- A data terminal to send the service automatically to the closer vehicle. This makes the driver to have, in a few seconds, all the information about it in his terminal and printer (user name , place and time of departure , destination, etc. )
- A server that controls all these equipments.
- All hardware connected to an uninterruptible power supply (UPS) with a range of time in case of power failure of one hour. This gives a margin of time left to get all information about the services on paper.
- Two wireless digital transmitters booster batteries and a transmitter – held transmitter
- A fifth line targeting exclusively to fax.
- A mobile phone.
- Other telephone line for companies.